Thursday, November 9, 2017



I am a student learning how to use Substance Painter and currently I am trying to apply my exported textures into Maya using Renderman. My texture is only applying to one side of the mesh, and I am unsure how to fix it.

My teacher suggest that it is because the obj I am using is not the same one I painted on in Substance Painter. I unfortunately have a three objs that are are of the same model and I am not sure which one is the correct one.

I would like to know if I could find the exact name of the obj in Substance Painter so I can identify the right obj?

In the mean time I am just going to try to apply the textures to all three and see if any work correctly. I've attached some screen shots of my work.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what I am doing wrong, or how to fix it?

No comments:

Post a Comment